My name’s Andrew Pickles and I am a teacher in Muenster in Germany. I teach English to government employees on intensive courses and sit on in-house exam committees too. I am interested in how to use the web to support teacher interaction and development and am also interested in all aspects of language learning. I’m married to Rachael who is also a teacher and have two children. I am originally from the UK but have lived and worked in Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong and Japan. When I’m not working I like to travel, read and hike. Always interested in hearing from people who stop by the blog.
- Free Technology for Teachers: 7 Places to Create Your Own Educational Games for Students to Play at Home bit.ly/2uiwHyM 2 days ago
- Flipgrid - Video for student engagement and formative assessment bit.ly/2M4AdDm 3 weeks ago
- new and interesting vocab revision app bit.ly/2FGDXXO 2 months ago
- free webinar on a lexical perspective on teaching grammar bit.ly/2HUb5gK 2 months ago
- Free Technology for Teachers: 5 Alternatives to Padlet bit.ly/2rdSLJc 2 months ago