My name’s Andrew Pickles and I am a teacher in Muenster in Germany. I teach English to government employees on intensive courses and sit on in-house exam committees too. I am interested in how to use the web to support teacher interaction and development and am also interested in all aspects of language learning. I’m married to Rachael who is also a teacher and have two children. I am originally from the UK but have lived and worked in Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong and Japan. When I’m not working I like to travel, read and hike. Always interested in hearing from people who stop by the blog.
- Five Steps to Writing a Good For and Against Essay | Blog de Cristina bit.ly/2DoJnul 1 month ago
- 50 Ideas to Change the World on.ft.com/2DlatCz 1 month ago
- Infographic: What Happens in an Internet Minute in 2017? bit.ly/2BOOnnM 2 months ago
- #bbcthebriefing turn that blasted background noise off. Nobody likes it.Nobody. 2 months ago
- Short stories adapted from works by over 50 authors - history, science, crime, sport etc. ReadListenLearn bit.ly/2gidN3D 4 months ago