My name’s Andrew Pickles and I am a teacher in Muenster in Germany. I teach English to government employees on intensive courses and sit on in-house exam committees too. I am interested in how to use the web to support teacher interaction and development and am also interested in all aspects of language learning. I’m married to Rachael who is also a teacher and have two children. I am originally from the UK but have lived and worked in Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong and Japan. When I’m not working I like to travel, read and hike. Always interested in hearing from people who stop by the blog.
- Infographic: What Happens in an Internet Minute in 2017? bit.ly/2BOOnnM 6 days ago
- #bbcthebriefing turn that blasted background noise off. Nobody likes it.Nobody. 1 week ago
- Short stories adapted from works by over 50 authors - history, science, crime, sport etc. ReadListenLearn bit.ly/2gidN3D 1 month ago
- Learn Languages for Free with Music Videos, Lyrics and Karaoke! bit.ly/2xACrCU 2 months ago
- Listening Comprehension, Listening that sparks learning | Listenwise bit.ly/2yI2Nri 2 months ago